- Condition: New
Deliver To AshburnDelivered by Mar 30If you order within 16 Hours, 1 Minute
Description for AKG C414 XLII ST Multi-Pattern Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone (Matched Pair Stereo Set) | 3059X00240
The matched pair of C414 XLII ST Multi-Pattern Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphones from AKG is a staple within the audio industry. Equipped with nine selectable polar patterns, three attenuation levels and three switchable bass-cut filters, the C414 XLII remains one of the most versatile condenser microphone for recording vocals, drums, and acoustic & amplified instruments in the studio or on stage.
This microphone closely approximates the sound of the legendary AKG C12. A slight high-frequency rise at 3 kHz and above helps compensate for the natural loss of high frequencies that occurs at a distance, making the C414 XLII an excellent choice for miking vocals & instruments that are positioned far way. The 1" edge-terminated dual-diaphragm transducer combined with the low-noise electronic circuitry provide a wide dynamic range of 134 dB and can handle SPL up to 158 dB, for a neutral and detailed sound.
Features include a peak-hold LED to alert you if overload peaks occur, and a Lock Mode so the microphone settings cannot be changed unintentionally. The elastic capsule suspension minimizes structurally-transmitted noise from chassis vibration. The rugged all-metal body ensures efficient rejection of RF interference and makes this microphone well suited to withstand the rigors of studio and stage handling.
Every factory-matched pair of C414 XLII is created from microphones selected by AKG's computer-aided matching method and provides the highest possible correlation over the microphones' entire frequency range, as well as virtually identical sensitivity for natural three-dimensional stereo recordings. Built and designed in Austria, the set comes with a metal carrying case, two spider-type shockmounts, two stand adapters, two foam windscreens, and a stereo bar.
- Dual 1” edge-terminated transducer
- Nine polar patterns: omnidirectional, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure-8
- 134 dB dynamic range (up to 158 dB SPL)
- High-frequency boost at 3 kHZ for distance miking
- Lock Mode for live operation – all controls can be conveniently disabled
- Peak-hold LED displays overload peaks
- All-metal body rejects electrostatic and electromagnetic interference
- Three switchable bass-cut filters to reduce wind noise and proximity effect (40, 80, & 160 Hz)
- Three attenuation levels for close-up recording and high-output sources (-6,-12,-18 dB)
- Elastic capsule suspension minimizes structurally-transmitted noise from chassis vibration
- Designed and manufactured in Austria
4-8 Days Delivery Globally
We offer express delivery worldwide for AKG C414 XLII ST Multi-Pattern Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone (Matched Pair Stereo Set) | 3059X00240.
Best Price Guarantee
We offer the best price for AKG C414 XLII ST Multi-Pattern Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone (Matched Pair Stereo Set) | 3059X00240 . Buy now with the best price!
Specifications for AKG C414 XLII ST Multi-Pattern Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone (Matched Pair Stereo Set) | 3059X00240
- 04 February, 2021
- 0.30 Kg
- 31.12 cm x 39.75 cm x 10.03 cm