Asus Rog Rampage VI Extreme LGA2066 DDR4 M.2 U.2 X299 EATX Motherboard with onboard 802.11AD WiGig WiFi, USB 3.1, and Aura or Intel Core X-Series Processors | 90MB0U30-M0EAY0
Warranty:1 Year Quick and hassle free warranty claims
- Condition: New
- Availability: In Stock
- Shipping: 10-15 Days Delivery Globally
Description for Asus Rog Rampage VI Extreme LGA2066 DDR4 M.2 U.2 X299 EATX Motherboard with onboard 802.11AD WiGig WiFi, USB 3.1, and Aura or Intel Core X-Series Processors | 90MB0U30-M0EAY0
Ready for 7th Generation Intel Core X-Series 79xx and 78xx processors, the Republic of Gamers Rampage VI Extreme LGA 2066 Extended ATX Motherboard from ASUS employs power specifications, intelligent cooling, and carefully crafted aesthetics. The Rampage VI Extreme supports the LGA 2066 socket, Intel X299 chipset, and is compatible with Windows 10 (64-bit). Also supported is USB 3.1 Type-A and Type-C, each of which can achieve data transfer rates of up to 10 Gb/s.
The Extended ATX (EATX) form factor of the Republic of Gamers Rampage VI Extreme can support up to 128GB of RAM over eight DIMM slots that can each hold 16GB of DDR4 4200 (OC), 4133, (OC), 4000 (OC), 3866 (OC), 3733(OC), 3600 (OC), 3333 (OC), 3300 (OC), 3200 (OC), 3000 (OC), 2800 (OC), 2666 (OC), 2400 (OC), and 2133 MHz non-ECC unbuffered memory. It also supports quad-channel memory architecture and Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP).
The Republic of Gamers Rampage VI Extreme has a total of 6 x SATA III 6 Gb/s ports and two ROG DIMM.2 slots that each support a PCIe x4 M.2 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280, or 22110 SSD. There is also another M.2 socket that supports SATA and PCIe SSDs with a form factor of 2242, 2260, and 2280, plus one U.2 port that supports PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe storage. There are also 2 x USB 3.1 ports and 8 x USB 3.0 ports, all located at the rear, as well as 2 x USB 3.0 connectors and 1 x USB 2.0 connector, all located at mid-board, plus one front panel USB 3.1 connector. Other features include 1 x Aquantia AQC-107 10 Gigabit LAN port, 1 x Intel I219V Gigabit LAN port, dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi, 802.11ad WiGig, and Bluetooth 4.1. For those looking to expand their system using PCIe, there are 4 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots that support x16, x16/x16, x16/x0/x16/x8, or x16/x8/x8/x8 modes with 44-lane CPUs or x16, x16/x8, or x8/x8/x8 modes with 28-lane CPUs. There is also 1 x PCIe 3.0 x4 slot.
The Republic of Gamers Rampage VI Extreme does not contain any support for integrated graphics, meaning that users will need to purchase a compatible and dedicated GPU of their choice. Once that GPU is installed, multi-GPU output is supported, with NVIDIA 4-Way SLI, 3-Way SLI, and 2-Way SLI, as well as AMD 4-Way CrossFireX, 3-Way CrossFireX, and 2-Way CrossFireX technologies. Please be aware that 28-lane CPUs can only support up to 3-Way SLI or 3-Way CrossFireX.
Using the ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel HD S1220 audio codec, the Rampage VI Extreme can support 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR input. Audio can also be output using the five 3.5mm audio jacks or one S/PDIF jack. Protection is provided by a limited 3-year warranty.
- Outshine the Competition
- A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs, as well as strips connected to the two onboard 4-pin RGB headers. It can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura Sync-enabled ASUS hardware.
- RGB Headers
- Rampage VI Extreme features a duo of integrated 5050 RGB headers and an addressable header that can be connected to compatible lighting strips, fans, coolers, and PC cases, creating a large number of illumination possibilities. The addressable RGB header supports WS2812B addressable RGB LED strips (5V/Data/Ground), with a maximum power rating of 3A/5V and a max of 60 LEDs. The Aura RGB-strip header supports 5050 RGB LED strips with a maximum power rating of 3A/12V. For maximum brightness, strip length should not exceed 9.8'.
- Lighting Possibilities
- ASUS Aura SDK allows developers to take full advantage of the vast eco-system of Aura Sync-capable PC gear. From in-system illumination to peripherals and beyond, the SDK provides an evolving toolkit of options to help enhance games and software with RGB lighting. Game effects, alerts, and audio can all be portrayed via Aura-compatible hardware, creating subtle or dazzling visual cues to augment the action. There's also scope to map system parameters such as temperatures to lighting, giving enthusiasts different ways to monitor vital information.
- LiveDash OLED
- Rampage VI Extreme motherboards are equipped with LiveDash, which is a built-in OLED panel that displays useful information and customizable graphics. During the power-on, self-test (POST) phase, LiveDash shows key progress stats, in simple language and via traditional POST codes. Then, during normal operation, the panel shows a choice of CPU frequency, device temperatures, fan speeds, or information from the Water Cooling Zone. You're also able to customize the default LiveDash GIF, so it'll display your own image or animation.
- 802.11ad Wi-Fi
- The Rampage VI Extreme is engineered with the 802.11ad (WiGig) Wi-Fi for fast wireless connections with minimal lag of up to 4.6 Gb/s, delivering smooth streaming of 4K UHD video and improved online experiences.
- Integrated 10GbE LAN
- Designed for the demanding requirements of power users and content creators who push the envelope, 10GbE LAN plugs you into an improved era of home networking. With up to 10x the bandwidth of standard gigabit Ethernet, you'll enjoy streaming uncompressed 4K UHD videos, backups, and file transfers that are faster than before. And there's also support for intermediate 2.5 Gbps and 5 Gbps connectivity, allowing you to step up to faster networks for maximum flexibility. Choose the bandwidth that meets your needs and enjoy low latency at almost any speed.
- Intel I219-V Gigabit Ethernet
- Featuring Intel I219-V Gigabit Ethernet for faster, smoother gaming, this controller has a natural synergy with Intel processors and chipsets, helping to reduce CPU overhead and offering high TCP and UDP throughput, so there's more power for games and other tasks.
- LANGuard means safer, more reliable connections for your battles. Advanced signal-coupling technology and improved surface-mounting processes join forces to help protect your Rampage VI Extreme's connection and deliver pumped-up throughput, plus electrostatically guarded and surge-protected components (ESD Guards) greater tolerance to static electricity and protection against surges up to 15kV.
- GameFirst IV
- GameFirst IV optimizes network traffic for faster, lag-free online gaming - and now we've added Multi-Gate Teaming to team all your networks for gargantuan bandwidth and the smoothest-ever gameplay. You'll also enjoy all-new Intelligent mode, which automatically compiles a database by parsing new app data to ensure that every game is optimized for the best performance.
- Triple M.2
- The Rampage VI Extreme has the provision for three M.2 drives to make the most of Intel's IRST and VROC options. Two M.2 drives ride ASUS' DIMM.2 module next to the memory slots, while one slot is under the ROG Armor. A VROC array can be configured by pairing the DIMM.2 slots, and IRST RAID can be configured by pairing one DIMM.2 slot with the onboard M.2 slot.
- ROG DIMM.2
- The ROG DIMM.2 module is an expansion card that allows two M.2 drives to be connected via a DDR4 interface. You can then add a fan via the bundled mounting bracket to direct cool air over the M.2 drives, helping to control thermals and ensure performance. ROG DIMM.2 accommodates M.2 drives up to 22110 (110mm) and includes a pair of built-in thermal headers that allow control over the speed and acoustics of mounted fans via Fan Xpert 4 software or the UEFI BIOS.
- PCIe Gen 3.0 M.2
- The PCIe Gen 3.0 M.2 accommodates M.2 drives up to 2280 (80mm).
- Unleash the Rampage VI Extreme Virtual RAID on CPU (VROC) with the addition of an ASUS Hyper M.2 x16 Card, which allows you to attach up to four PCIe 3.0 x16 M.2 drives - for a total bandwidth of up to 128 Gb/s. PCH-based RAID arrays are bottlenecked by the 32 Gb/s limit of the DMI bus. VROC obliterates that limit by allowing you to utilize CPU PCIe lanes to configure a bootable RAID array that can transfer data at fast speeds.
- U.2 / NVMe
- This is the specification that lets your SSDs operate at speeds of up to 32 Gb/s. Just attach your chosen drive with plug-and-play ease. Utilizing the U.2 slot will also free up a PCIe slot for another expansion card.
- Intel Optane Memory
- Intel Optane is a non-volatile memory technology supported by the Rampage VI Extreme. Intel Optane memory modules accelerate attached storage to reduce boot and load times, so everything feels faster and more responsive.
- 5-Way Optimization
- One click takes care of all that complex tuning. ASUS 5-Way Optimization makes your PC smart. It dynamically optimizes essential aspects of the system, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailored for your rig.
TPU / CPU Performance Boost
Unleash your PC's full performance with the ASUS AI Suite 3 utility. A TurboV Processing Unit (TPU) is the intelligence behind their automated system-tuning utility, offering the ability to fine-tune voltages, monitor system stats, and adjust overclock parameters for improved performance.
EPU / Energy Efficiency
With the Energy Processing Unit (EPU), you'll enjoy system-wide power savings. The EPU automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes savings with Away mode - a smart setting that creates an energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers.
Fan Xpert 4
With the ROG Rampage VI Apex, you have control over fans, water pumps, and even all-in-one coolers, via either Fan Xpert 4 or ASUS' UEFI. Whether you're cooling with air or water, Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click. There's also an Extreme Quiet mode, which helps reduce all fan speeds to below the default minimum, keeping your system whisper-quiet when performing light tasks.
Digi+ - Precise Digital Power Control
Digi+ delivers real-time control over voltage droop, switching frequency and power efficiency settings, allowing you to finely tune CPU voltage regulation for improved stability and performance.
Turbo Core App
Intel's processors feature per-core tuning, and the ASUS Turbo Core app makes use of this feature by enabling you to assign applications to specific processor cores, allowing you to prioritize compute power where it's needed most.
- Comprehensive Cooling Controls
- The Rampage VI Extreme features comprehensive cooling controls that are configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
Multiple Temperature Sources
Each header can be set to monitor and react to three user-configurable thermal sensors for workload cooling. All of this is easily managed by Fan Xpert 4 or UEFI.
A dedicated header than can supply over 3A to high-performance PWN or DC water pumps.
4-Pin PWN/DC Fan
Every onboard header supports auto-detection of PWM or DC fans.
Bundled Fan Extension Card
Includes three additional DC or PWM fan headers, plus three thermal-probe headers.
A dedicated integrated circuit that protects each fan header from over-temperature and over-current.
Allows for monitoring of temperature at the input/out of any component.
Allows for the constant monitoring of the flow rate of the entire loop.
Water Block Sensor
A special connector that lets water blocks designed for the Rampage VI Extreme provide flow, temp, and leakage data.
- DDR4 Overclocking
- With optimized trace paths for time-aligned signaling and minimal crosstalk, ASUS T-Topology offers enhanced memory stability and compatibility, allowing support for memory speeds of DDR4-4200 MHz and beyond.
- OC Design - ASUS Pro Clock II
- ASUS Pro Clock II is a dedicated base-clock generator that helps extend CPU and memory overclocking margins. This custom solution works in tandem with the TPU to enhance voltage and overclocking control, providing the flexibility to extract more performance from Intel Core X-Series processors.
- UEFI BIOS
- The mouse-controlled graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more user-friendly. Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, the EZ and Advanced Modes help you find your way, quickly and easily.
- EZ Mode
- EZ Tuning Wizard
OC and RAID. Select your hardware and apply different scenarios and tune system performance, or streamline your RAID configuration for faster data retrieval and backups.
Intuitive Graphical Fan Control
Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
View SATA port details for easy device recognition.
Fast Clock Adjustment
Use mouse controls to change the time and date.
- Advanced Mode
- My Favorites
Quickly find tuning options and add preferred tools to the list.
EZ Flash 3
Flash the BIOS via the Internet from within the BIOS.
Check up your storage devices' Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology logs to gauge reliability and to identify potential failures.
Automatically detect selected ASUS graphics cards to view detailed information.
Restore your SSD to factory-fresh conditions.
Last Modified Log
Track last changes and save preferred profiles onto a USB drive.
SATA Port Renaming
Rename SATA ports for easy identification.
- ROG has improved their integrated audio on the flagship Rampage VI Extreme. The front panel headphone output features a SABRE9018Q2C integrated DAC/AMP capable of reaching -115 dB THD+N to provide playback that conveys the subtleties and nuances of any audio track. The improved resolution derived from the ESS Hyperstream DAC architecture expands the soundstage to give a better sense of positioning. Beyond resolution, the 121 dB DNR provides a low noise-floor, further accentuating dynamics and punch. And, when you want to shift priority to musicality, their Sonic Studio software provides an array of EQ options, allowing the sound signature to be tweaked to suit your cans.
- S1220 Codec
- Ten DAC channels, simultaneous 7.1-channel playback, independent 2.0-channel, multiple-stream stereo to front panel outputs.
- ESS SABRE9018Q2C DAC/AMP
- Create a balance for top-tier audio clarity capable of -112 dB THD.
- Nichicon Caps
- Japanese components help provide a warmer, more natural sound with strong clarity and fidelity.
- LED-Illuminated Audio Jacks
- Backlit audio jacks help save you from fumbling around in the dark.
- Switching MOSFETs
- This design allows the codec's impedance-sensing function to be ported with either the front or rear headphone outputs.
- Sonic Studio III
- Sonic Studio now supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function) virtual surround for VR headsets, casting a wide aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options, allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset.
Apply customized settings to different applications, so what you do is tuned to the way you want to listen.
Surround sound for an immersive audio experience.
Sonic Studio Link
Sonic Studio Link VR functionality extends its HRTF effects to headsets like the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
- Sonic Radar III
- Sonic Radar III has an evolved audio engine that processes sounds more accurately, helping to ensure you're always aware of what's going on around you. An on-screen arrow has also been added to help you pinpoint an enemy's position.
Improved Audio Algorithm
The Sonic Radar audio algorithm is more accurate to allow enemies to be pinpointed with even more accuracy.
Sonic Radar III is built around its HUD with a 3D arrow for a more intuitive experience.
This feature now allows the boosted audio to be heard directly.
Sonic Radar III is effective, even if there is surrounding noise and chaos.
- Preinstalled I/O Shield
- ROG's I/O shield is capable of withstanding electrostatic discharge up to 12kV, and is pre-fitted to help make it easier to install the motherboard.
- Protect Your Graphics Card Investment
- The Rampage VI Extreme bundles a VGA holder that helps eliminate ugly and potentially damaging graphics card sag. The ROG VGA holder is crafted from a single piece of strong sheet metal and is capable of supporting up to 33.1 pounds, providing support for heavy graphics cards.
- SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide greater retention and shearing resistance. Manufactured in a single step using an insert-molding process, SafeSlot integrates the slot with fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot, which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
- The single connector helps to sort all cables on the front panel.
- DRAM Overcurrent Protection
- One additional resettable fuse helps protect connection ports and DRAM against overcurrent and short-circuit damage
- Multi-Colored Q-LED
- Onboard LEDs help to indicate power status and potential problems with the CPU, memory, graphics card, or boot device for a quick diagnosis.
- TrueVolt USB
- Two dedicated power supplies provide a steady 5V to all USB ports, helping to minimize power fluctuations and the potential for data loss.
- This single clip makes it easy to swap or secure your graphics card.
- These single-sided clips help to make the handling of memory modules user-friendly.
ROG Gives You More
- An unobtrusive overlay keeps you in the game and allows you to browse the web, email, IM, stream, or record while you play. The overlay is dressed in color-matched ROG skins to show you're part of an elite pack. Grab it now from the Overwolf Appstore.
- ROG Clone Drive
- The ROG Clone Drive is a smart, convenient cloning solution that quickly and efficiently replicates hard drives or SSDs. Clone Drive can clone one drive to two target drives at the same time, or image any file from your disk at fast speeds.
- RAMCache II
- ROG's intelligent technology effectively caches an entire storage device so that favorite games and apps launch at breakneck speeds, getting to work the moment it's activated. RAMCache II turns milliseconds into microseconds to boost game-load times to higher levels.
- KeyBot II
- Get a free keyboard upgrade from a microprocessor and intuitive user interface. Record macros directly from the keyboard; switch profiles in moments; enable special functions with hotkeys from F1 to F10; or start and even boost your PC from shutdown (S5 mode).
- AI Suite 3
- One-stop control panel.
- ROG CPU-Z
- Shows your important system information.
- Mem TweakIt
- Dynamic timing monitoring, DRAM efficiency gauge.
- Boost your favorite applications at speeds faster than SSDs can provide with the junction function.
- VR Ready
- The ROG Rampage VI Extreme isn't just ready for VR - it goes beyond. The ASUS ROG Beyond VR Ready marque means that the Extreme has been tested with lots of components to help ensure that your productivity, gaming, and entertainment needs are tuned for maximum performance. ASUS ROG Beyond VR Ready opens up a way to configure and build your system with greater confidence.
The Power of Intel
- Intel Core X-Series Processors for the LGA 2066 Socket
- Intel Core X-Series CPUs (Six-Core and above): 4-channel (8-DIMM), 44/28 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes.
- Intel X299 Chipset
- The Intel X299 chipset supports the LGA 2066 socket and Intel Core X-Series processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, X299 provides a maximum of 10 x USB 3.0, 8 x SATA III 6 Gb/s ports, and 32 Gb/s M.2 support for faster data retrieval.
Intel® Socket 2066 Core™ X-Series Processor 79xx, 78xx Series Processors
Supports Intel® Virtual RAID on CPU (VROC)
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
Build in Intel® X299
8 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 4200(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3300(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666(O.C.)/2400(O.C.)/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Quad Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
Supports NVIDIA® 4-Way SLI™ Technology *
Supports NVIDIA® 3-Way SLI™ Technology
Supports NVIDIA® 2-Way SLI™ Technology
Supports AMD 4-Way CrossFireX Technology *
Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™ Technology
Supports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX Technology
* 28-LANE CPUs can only support up to 3-Way SLI™/ 3-Way CrossFireX™
4 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16, x16/x16, x16/x0/x16/x8, or x16/x8/x8/x8 mode with 44-LANE CPU; x16, x16/x8 orx8/x8/x8 mode with 28-LANE CPU) *
1 x PCIe 3.0 x4
* When M.2_2(DIMM.2) is populated, PCIEx8_4 runs at x4 mode
* The PCIE_X8_4 slot shares bandwidth with M.2_2(DIMM.2)
Intel® Core™ X-series Processors (6-core above) :
1 x ROG DIMM.2 Module support(CPU_DIMM.2), M.2 X4 with M Key design, type 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (Support PCIE SSD only)*1
1 x ROG DIMM.2 Module support(PCH_DIMM.2), M.2 X4 with M Key design, type 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (Support PCIE SSD only)*2
1 x U.2 port, , support PCIe 3.0 x4 NVM Express storage
Intel® X299 Chipset :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE mode)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s),
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology 15 support
Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
Aquantia AQC-107 10G
Intel® I219V, Dual interconnect between the Integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY)
ROG GameFirst Technology
Wireless Data Network
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac+ WiGig 802.11ad
Supports dual band frequency 2.4/5 GHz
Up to 4600Mbps transfer speed
ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input
- SupremeFX Shielding Technology
- ESS®SABRE9018Q2C DAC/AMP
Audio Feature :
- Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
- LED-illuminated design - Brighten up your build with the gorgeous illuminated audio trace path.
- Sonic Radar III
- Sonic Studio III
Intel® X299 Chipset :
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at mid-board)
Intel® X299 Chipset : *3
2 x USB 2.0 port(s)
ASMedia® USB 3.1 Gen 2 controller :
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 front panel connector port(s)
ASMedia® USB 3.1 Gen 2 controller :
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (2 at back panel, )
ASMedia® USB 3.1 Gen 1 controller :
8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) ( at back panel, )
ROG Exclusive Features
Clear CMOS button
ROG RAMCache II
Pre-mounted I/O Shield
Safe Boot Button
- Aura Lighting Control
- Aura RGB Strip Headers
Extreme Engine Digi+ :
- MicroFine Alloy Chokes
- NexFET™ Power Block MOSFET
- 10K Black Metallic Capacitors
- One-click Overclocking
- Power On
UEFI BIOS features :
- GPU.DIMM Post
- Tweakers' Paradise
- ROG SSD Secure Erase
- Graphic Card Information Preview
OC Design - ASUS PRO Clock II Technology
ASUS Dual Intelligent Processors 5-Way Optimization by Dual Intelligent Processors 5 :
- 5-Way Optimization tuning key perfectly consolidates TPU, EPU, DIGI+ VRM, Fan Expert 4, and Turbo App
- 10K Black Metallic Capacitors
- Stainless Steel Back I/O
ASUS Wi-Fi GO!
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
- USB 3.1 Boost
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- ASUS Fan Xpert 4
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED)
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
- ASUS Q-Connector
Performance Optimization :
- DIGI + VRM
- GPU Boost
- Fan Xpert 4 featuring Fan Auto Tuning function and multiple thermistors selection for optimized system cooling control
- AI Suite 3
Back I/O Ports
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2
8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
1 x Clear CMOS button(s)
1 x USB BIOS Flashback Button(s)
1 x ASUS Wi-Fi GO! module (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac+ WiGig 802.11ad and Bluetooth v4.1)
5 x LED-illuminated audio jacks
Internal I/O Ports
1 x W_PUMP+ 1
1 x W_PUMP+ 2
1 x WB_SENSOR
1 x Aura Addressable Strip Header(s)
1 x U.2 port
1 x Aura RGB Strip Headers
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA mode & X4 PCIE mode)
1 x TPM connector(s)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x VROC_HW_Key
1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s)
3 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
1 x H_AMP fan connector
1 x Thunderbolt header(s)
1 x 8-pin EATX 12 V Power connector
1 x 4-pin EATX 12 V_1 Power connector(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x 5-pin EXT_FAN(Extension Fan) connector
1 x Slow Mode switch(es)
1 x ProbeIt Measurement Points
1 x BIOS Switch button(s)
1 x LN2 Mode jumper(s)
1 x ROG extension (ROG_EXT) header(s)
1 x Safe Boot button
1 x ReTry button
1 x System panel connector
1 x PCIe x16 lane switch
2 x T_Sensor Connector
1 x W_IN header
1 x W_OUT header
1 x W_FLOW header
1 x Start button
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 front panel connector
2 x 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 3.0, ACPI 6.0, Multi-language BIOS,
ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F11 EZ Tuning Wizard, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Last Modified log,
F12 PrintScreen, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information.
WfM 2.0, WOL by PME, PXE
Windows® 10 64-bit
Extended ATX Form Factor
12 inch x 10.9 inch ( 30.5 cm x 27.7 cm )
10-15 Days Delivery Globally
We offer express delivery worldwide for Asus Rog Rampage VI Extreme LGA2066 DDR4 M.2 U.2 X299 EATX Motherboard with onboard 802.11AD WiGig WiFi, USB 3.1, and Aura or Intel Core X-Series Processors | 90MB0U30-M0EAY0.
Best Price Guarantee
We offer the best price for Asus Rog Rampage VI Extreme LGA2066 DDR4 M.2 U.2 X299 EATX Motherboard with onboard 802.11AD WiGig WiFi, USB 3.1, and Aura or Intel Core X-Series Processors | 90MB0U30-M0EAY0 . Buy now with the best price!